- Thousands out of work as minimum wage kicks off
- Media industry readies for its own election
- NLD adds new media ban ahead of manifesto release
- NLD reports break-in at Nay Pyi Taw MP’s office
- KTVs ordered to close early during campaign
- Millions abroad to miss out on chance to vote on November 8
- Funding shortfalls hinder new development bodies
- Project to focus on flood-hit livestock
- FDA seeks out civil society help
- Hkamti braces as Chindwin breaches danger level
Posted: 03 Sep 2015 09:09 PM PDT
Posted: 03 Sep 2015 09:07 PM PDT
Candidates wishing to contest elections for the Media Council have until October 2 to register, the election commission said yesterday.
Posted: 03 Sep 2015 09:05 PM PDT
The National League for Democracy will release its election manifesto in the coming days, senior members say.
Posted: 03 Sep 2015 09:04 PM PDT
A leading National League for Democracy MP says a person who broke into her Nay Pyi Taw office on September 1 was searching for a document rather than items of monetary value.
Posted: 03 Sep 2015 09:00 PM PDT
Posted: 03 Sep 2015 08:56 PM PDT
Posted: 03 Sep 2015 08:10 PM PDT
Posted: 03 Sep 2015 08:09 PM PDT
About 8000 livestock in Ayeyarwady Region's Ingapu township that are suffering a range of flood-related maladies will receive a three-month-long program or treatment and food supplements, a township veterinary official said.
Posted: 03 Sep 2015 08:04 PM PDT
Posted: 03 Sep 2015 08:02 PM PDT
Hkamti residents say floodwaters have already spilled over from the Chindwin River and invaded the town, beginning September 1, with some moving to higher ground.
|You are subscribed to email updates from National News |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|